Installed an update and lost my progress I need to log in with a different email address

Scotty_Humphries
Scotty_Humphries Posts: 2 Newbie

Lost progress when I installed an update, I need to log in using a different email address. Please can someone inform me how I log out of candy crush, I've deleted the app and also deactivated my old Facebook account. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Make sure you are logged out of Facebook through Safari, the default browser on your iPhone. Make sure you also clear cache in Safari afterwards.

Also log out of your Facebook from within the Facebook app on your iOS.

In Candy Crush Soda Saga, go to settings and make sure you disconnect from your Facebook there too. 

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓

Make sure you are logged out of Facebook through Safari, the default browser on your iPhone. Make sure you also clear cache in Safari afterwards.

In Candy Crush Soda Saga, go to settings and make sure you disconnect from your Facebook there too. 

• Scotty_Humphries
    Scotty_Humphries Posts: 2 Newbie

Cheers buddy. Problem resolved now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?