Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The quest doesn't appear i've uninstalled the game and downloaded it again but also doesn't appear so what can i do ? Plz i need ur help level 905 candy crush soda
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Quests come and go mate. They start, they end and not always do I get quests when some of my friends do, so I guess there could be some sort of project or test going on.
Apparently back in the days that's how the booster wheel started in Candy Crush Saga. I'm pretty sure we can expect more cool stuff in their other games too.