Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I first started the game it looked like a game manual popped up that was ca. 60 pages long. However, now I can't figure out how to get it to pop back up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found them here on king.com http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms/en
They're also on the App store under 'license agreement' before you download one of their apps.
no
my candy crush saga is bloked please rectify.
I found them here on king.com http://about.king.com/consumer-terms/terms/enThey're also on the App store under 'license agreement' before you download one of their apps.
Here´s how it startshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-VcqvrCS0YUnless you meant terms and conditions?
Here´s how it starts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-VcqvrCS0Y
Unless you meant terms and conditions?
What do the terms & conditions look like?