Can't Login to Facebook

Shirley_Fung
Shirley_Fung Posts: 3 Newbie

I asked same question several days before but nobody can give me the solution.

I completed 832 levels. Around 1 week before, the game keep inform me can't connect to Facebook. After I press the connect to Facebook, it change to level 1!!!!  It's so shocking for me! I can't play the game by simply using the app. I need to open my Facebook and get "start" the game. But the game keep inform me that its not being connected. Once again, when i press connect to Facebook, it start level 1!

Please tell me how can fix it!    

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Shirley-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

Have a lovely day  :-)

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Shirley-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.  

• Arpita_Bhanja
    Arpita_Bhanja Posts: 1 Newbie

Help me to login with Facebook

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?