game crashes when I press play

Options
Jen_G
Jen_G Posts: 1 Newbie

I have tried sending this feedback on app several times, but am not able to reply to CS emails. The game crashes as soon as I press play. It just started doing that suddenly one day a few weeks ago. Before that, it worked fine. There is no problem running Jelly saga, so I don't think it's my phone. I've thought about uninstalling and reinstalling, but I have close to 1000 gold bars, and around 100 lollipop hammers, and I'm not sure I really want to commit to starting over after losing all of that plus all the levels again. This would be the third time I would have to start over entirely. There must be something that can be done to save my progress, but allow me to play again. This is my favorite version of the series. When I play on Facebook on Chrome on Windows 10, it crashes my whole system, so that is also not am option.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jen- Welcome to King Care.! I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles playing on your Windows phone.

Let's try a few things to see if we can get things running smoothly again :-) 

Here are a few steps which should improve your gaming experience: 

-  Go to Settings > system > advertising id.  Now make sure the Advertising ID switch is set to "Off."

- Please close all apps and restart the device by pressing and holding the Power button until you see the "Slide down to power off" option. Then flick down. After it's off press the Power button to turn the phone back on.  

-  Please check for any updates for your device and apps: On Start, tap Marketplace or Store. If updates are available, tap Updates, and then tap Update all. 

- Clear the cache frequently by entering the Settings menu in Internet Explorer and choosing the delete history option. 

Let me know how you get on, have a lovely day! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jen- Welcome to King Care.! I am sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles playing on your Windows phone.

-  Go to Settings > system > advertising id.  Now make sure the Advertising ID switch is set to "Off."

- Please close all apps and restart the device by pressing and holding the Power button until you see the "Slide down to power off" option. Then flick down. After it's off press the Power button to turn the phone back on.  

-  Please check for any updates for your device and apps: On Start, tap Marketplace or Store. If updates are available, tap Updates, and then tap Update all. 

- Clear the cache frequently by entering the Settings menu in Internet Explorer and choosing the delete history option. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I am glad that this solved your problem :-)
  • Raphaël_Renaud
    Raphaël_Renaud Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue since the last update. My phone is an Android(OnePlus 2), do you have similar steps I could try. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. Please try our Android troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android 

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Have a sweet weekend! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?