Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I purchased 5 extra moves on level 770 this morning. After one move, the game totally shut down and I lost all my moves and money invested. Could I please have the moves refunded?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Moo0522- Welcome to King Care! I am really sorry that you had this unpleasant experience. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet day! :-)