Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have tried to play candy crush soda today and my progress that is linked to Facebook has gone and returned me to level 1.
How can i go about restoring my progress?
I have logged out of Facebook and back in again with no success
regards
matt
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry but could you help me as well please?Same issue here
I'm sorry but could you help me as well please?
Same issue here
Hi Matt- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely day :-)