Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi! I am playing from my desktop/laptop & I can't advance from level 45 - the timed waiting period is not there! I do, however, have it on my mobile device, but I cannot sync it with my FB account progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The timer is not present on the facebook version of the game If you need help with synchronizing with facebook then check out this link: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
The timer is not present on the facebook version of the game
If you need help with synchronizing with facebook then check out this link:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android