Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What can I do? I have no quests window in game! I have deleted the game and it changes nothing...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey buddy, I think quests come and go just like... rain.
You can't really tell if it's going to rain and sometimes it might rain where you are, but not at your friend's place. And vice versa.
My experience is the same with those quests in their games. I don't always get them when some of my friends do.