Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on level 400+ but lost progress when I connected to Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pam- I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem. I will send you a message too. :-)
Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner next to your profile picture.
Thanks!
Can you help me ???!! My phone had an update and I lost all my progress and money
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a sweet week! :-)