Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Having played for a while, I found soda enjoyable but since about 500 or so it has become stupid and boring, about to delete as candy crush more enjoyable with the chance to earn a bonus or two.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy!
I've had my struggle with 614 as well!
I think this video might give you an idea how it can be completed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaIMEvCRrQQ
The next level is also tricky but I found this thread that might help you out: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/candy-crush-soda-level-615
Cheers :-)