Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I see that people who playes this game has quests. I can't see them on my phone though. Does enyone know how you need to unlock it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm honestly not sure Bastus. I know that I've had some of the promotions and I have also missed out on some so I think it changes all the time.
Hello Team,
But this is not fair, my opinion...
So, the peoples that dont get the quest, have only some of Specials. And the guys that have the quests, had a lots of them...
Hey, if you check the FAQ then it says that not every player will get the quests in their game:
http://candycrushsaga.com/help/en
It says:
'From time to time we test temporary new features in our games, this is rolled out to a small selection of players. The selection process is completely random. If we decide that a new feature will remain in game, it will then be rolled out to all players'