Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I passed all 5 levels of Bubblegum Hill then the app cut out. When I reopened it, it didn't register I had passed them, i.e. I never got any rewards. Frustrating!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hithanks but there is no message there. Is it in the CC game? Nothing there.
Hi
thanks but there is no message there. Is it in the CC game? Nothing there.
Hi Paula- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you had this unpleasant experience with the Bubblegum Hill challenge, let's make things right again.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a lovely weekend!