progress

Options
Lirt
Lirt Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello! I have lost two games in progress Soda saga and Jelly saga after system reinstallation. Please help me. My nickname in the game - Lirt.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Lirt,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Lirt,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Julie_SM
    Julie_SM Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi Lirt,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I drop from level 2053 to 2033. Have photo of it. Pleeease help me. :( it says I use another e-mail. And I never had used that email for cc saga. All my boosters is also drop over to that email I never used. Also have photo of that :/ .. please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?