My account change!

Nan_Cine
Nan_Cine Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi!I play this game on mi iPod. One day I was playing (normal), and the next day I opened the game and I was disconnected from my Facebook account, so I connected and then, the game link my game with another email account (gmail)! So all my progress disappear 'cause I don't play with this account! The bizarre thing is, if I open the game directly on Facebook, my progress is still there! The problem is just with my iPod. I already deleted my gmail account but the game is still link it with that. What can I do? 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Nan!

If Soda stick to the same account then I suggest you go to Facebook and disconnects the connection there: 

https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security

Once the connection is closed you can now start the game again and click on the blue Facebook button and you'll be able to login to your correct Facebook account.

If you instead of Facebook has the game game connected to Kingdom (the orange button) then simply go into settings of the game and from here you can disconnect. Once done you can reconnect and enter correct email address.

Cheers :-)

• Nan_Cine
    Nan_Cine Posts: 2 Newbie

It doesn't work :( I can't found the "orange button" that you said and the setting of the game. I disconnected my account from the computer but I can't disconnect it from my iPod.  When I open the game and push "connect to Facebook" it say to me "you already give authorization to Candy Crush Soda Saga before", EVEN when I wasn't connected to Facebook. But it connect to me with the another account again :/ 

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Nan!

If the connection sticks then try the above procedure again: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security

Next step is to un-install the Facebook app on your iPod followed by a clearing of cache on your default browser.

Now you can start the game and it should now ask for your login details.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?