Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hello by connecting me to Facebook I lost everything : my levels and especially my PURCHASE integrated 49.99€ !!!! Give back my money or regularized the situation please asap
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lydie- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost some of your game items, let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a sweet Sunday!