Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello! I have a problem with levels, last week i was on level 606, today im again on level 605.. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happens to me all the time. Complete a few levels on ipad the go on computer and it has gone back one level so have to repeat it. Its a bugg I am sure
I'll do you one better. I was on level 603 and now I'm on level 3. And all my boosters and gold are gone. And NOW I can't even log into my game. I'm going to be watching to see what the resolution is to this