Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I want to connect my game to facebook, but its always saying, I have already authorize candy crush soda, but after trying to connect again to facebook. Still connection failed. Why is it like that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fephot,
I just sent you a message which you should find by clicking the mail icon in the top right of the page.
Please get back to me with the requested details and I'll do my best to help!
Thanks,
Leo