Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have down loaded Candy Crush Soda Saga onto my laptop. The highest level so far is 905. When are more levels going to be available? If I play through facebook the levels go up to 945. Why the difference?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't get past 890, there is a timer on it saying 53 hours.
Hi Patricia!
Currently level 905 is the last level available for Windows devices. Until new levels are released you can play on Facebook or King.com (until level 945). I saw on another thread that new levels are first released on Facebook and King.com, then followed by an adaption to mobile devices. That's why there's a difference in levels when you play.
New levels are announced first on Facebook. You can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/CandyCrushSodaSaga/
Cheers :-)