Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
today I logged onto my app on my iPad and it said log on with Facebook so I did like I have before and it defaulted to my husbands at level one. I was on level 667 with boosters and everything and now what.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you enter you Facebook credentials or did it automatically connect when you hit "connect"? If it did automatically then there's strong chance your Husband is currently logged into the Facebook on Safari or the Facebook App if you have it installed. Just go into the game and disconnect, then check that you are logged into your FB account on Safari and also the FB app if you have it. When you next hit connect in the game it should take you back to your progress normally.