Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I get to 890 then there is a clock on 891 saying 53 hours. Why can't I play it now?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi rubyroo- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please could you click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Have a Soda sweet weekend!