Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been purchasing the 19.99 special and it seems it is charging about twice that. Also the 9.99 10 gold bars seem to be charging a lot more. How do I get a refund?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Eric,Thank you for posting your question.I have sent you a private message and I look forward to resolve this for you.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Eric,
Thank you for posting your question.
I have sent you a private message and I look forward to resolve this for you.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team