Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on level 510 then suddenly it went to level 1 , what should I do??? It dose not go back even when I join the Facebook. For sure I don't want to start over from level 1!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just connect your Candy Crush Soda Saga from within the app on your iPhone to your Kingdom account.
That should bring your progress to where you were the last time you connected Candy Crush Soda Saga to your Kingdom account.