Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost all my levels and my game reset back to the beginning...how do I get my game back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the same problem. Went back to start now just keeps locking up and closing.
Hi Cherie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing a problem. I have sent you a private message, also :-)
Thanks!
I have this situation as well. How can I get assistance with this issue?
Hi Tracie- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. Have a lovely week! :-)
Hi Tracie- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)