Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm trying to connect Candy Crush Soda to my facebook but it keeps on failing. Are you able to help me, is there something what I could do to make it work?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook. Please could you try our tips in this thread and let me know how you get on :-)
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Thanks a lot!