Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My "sync" button in my settings is useless. It does nothing when I click on it. I'm not even given any kind of option to log in with my facebook account or game ID. Am I missing something?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These were the steps I followed in order to sync my FB data to King.com:
- Log into your Kingdom account on King.com
- Click on Settings and on the new pop-up window, click on Account and enter your King.com password.
- The next window displays your account information and the option to connect to Facebook “Score and progression sync”
- Click on this option, enter the required information and the two accounts will be synced