Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I make Coloring Candies instead of Color Bombs? They both are created when you connect 5 of a kind. However, I didn't notice a difference in how they are created.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jamespurcer and welcome to Soda community 😀
Both special candies can be made vertically and horizontally.
Color bomb is made when 5 candies of same color are matched together
Coloring candy is made when 6 or more candies of same color are matched together and at least 1 of those candies is placed next to candy at the center
I guess that color bombs are made vertically and the coloring candies are made horizontally.
I think coloring candies are created when you can replace the middle candy from the top or the bottom to create the five of a kind. o ooxoo o
I think coloring candies are created when you can replace the middle candy from the top or the bottom to create the five of a kind.
o
ooxoo