Coloring Candies

Chigger
Chigger Posts: 6 Level 2

How do I make Coloring Candies instead of Color Bombs? They both are created when you connect 5 of a kind. However, I didn't notice a difference in how they are created.

Answers

• Susan_Chatman
    Susan_Chatman Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited August 2016

I think coloring candies are created when you can replace the middle candy from the top or the bottom to create the five of a kind.

o                                                     

ooxoo                                                         

o

• Chigger
    Chigger Posts: 6 Level 2

I think coloring candies are created when you can replace the middle candy from the top or the bottom to create the five of a kind.

o                                                     

ooxoo                                                         

o

Yes, but what is the difference in how they are both made?
  • jamespurcer
    jamespurcer Posts: 3 Newbie

I guess that color bombs are made vertically and the coloring candies are made horizontally.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2023

Hello @jamespurcer and welcome to Soda community 😀

Both special candies can be made vertically and horizontally.

Color bomb is made when 5 candies of same color are matched together

Coloring candy is made when 6 or more candies of same color are matched together and at least 1 of those candies is placed next to candy at the center

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?