Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello,I play on my mobile phone for a long time Candy Crush Soda Saga.Yesterday morning, I played the level 210.But yesterday afternoon, I was for the level 40 !How to return to the level 210?Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hysalia,
I have sent you a private message.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Hysalia,I have sent you a private message.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
I don't know. I know that I phone connects but I do not think that it is with Facebook.My picture in candy crush soda is a dog (of the game, I suppose) but now it is the photo of my profile Facebook.I am always for the level 40...
Hey,
What do you use, Kingdom or Facebook?
Sounds like you had a temporary connection issue there. Have you tried again and did you get your level 210 back?