Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have no Spinning Wheel to get daily boosters and also I have passed Level 45 but I can't ask my Candy Crush Soda friends to move me along as no one shows up and I do have the friends
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandi- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are having some troubles with your game. Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here and let me know how you get on?
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Have a Soda sweet day! :-)