Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm not getting my game to collect bonuses when fishies from my cell , always stay at the top and not give me , it makes me angry
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not that I think I've been at the top is that I have realized that I am connected to the end, so much so that I have received bonuses but nearly a week after receipt
Are you getting NO bonuses, or are you just getting less than you thought you should? (Do you get bonus for 2nd - 10th place when you thought you should get first). Also, You posted this 5 hours before the tournament even ended.