Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello, I completed level ~340 in ''Sodalicious spa'', and went out of game for an hour. Then I went in game back and I was on level 18. Is there any possible way to get my progress back? Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Eva- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
Hi Eva- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Soda sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a lovely week!