Level 937

Sniperschool
Sniperschool Posts: 7 Level 2

In all seriousness, are you kidding me? I've been on level 937 of Candy Crush Soda for weeks, and not even got close. It's impossible without boosters, right? I'm asking the question, but I already know the answer. This is not fun anymore, it is phenomenally annoying. Why make a level like this? There is basically no way to pass it. Are you trying to drive players away? The only thing keeping me playing is that I've gotten this far, but it's basically like doing the washing up or putting out the garbage at this point - Something I do every day because I've been doing it so long, but I am growing to absolutely hate the monotonous drudgery of it.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

I sometimes change the candies for cropsies, pets, peppers or papas. Take regular breaks in order not to lose your focus. 

Check out the level on YouTube too, see how others managed to beat this one. 

I recon this page is great http://candycrushsoda.wikia.com/wiki/Level_937 for almost every level out there. 

• Sniperschool
    Sniperschool Posts: 7 Level 2

Randle - Problem is that pretty much every vid for this level shows you have to use a Rainbow Kimmy to complete it. This is not a fun level, and it's turning players against the game. Take a look at the Facebook app page for evidence of this. I used to enjoy playing this game, but come on, having to play the same level over and over for weeks on end. That's not fun, and it shouldn't hinge on lucking onto a rare event to have any chance of completing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?