Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can not comment on Soda fan page. This is taking my rights away from freedom of speech which is against the law of the United States.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Sharon,Did you check with Facebook? What makes you think you got blocked?I think every site has got it's own rules and as long as you respect those house rules, you shouldn't have any issues nor in relation to the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Hey Sharon,
Did you check with Facebook? What makes you think you got blocked?
I think every site has got it's own rules and as long as you respect those house rules, you shouldn't have any issues nor in relation to the 1st Amendment to the United States Constitution.
Sounds strange to me. As far as I know they let their players have a voice and express themselves openly. I've seen some negative posts on here and they don't get removed Sharon.
The answer is King does not like when players tell the truth on how Soda was poorly made and how you are cheated out of live. Also the game becomes boring after being stuck on a level for weeks unless you put out the money. There have been a lot of complaints on the fan page and I tell it how it is.