How do I get friends to unlock level 46 in Candy Crush Soda Saga?

alkigirl
alkigirl Posts: 4 Newbie

Add me to the list of players not able to progress past level 45 in Soda Saga to start the second episode. I request tickets from friends who play the game, and I never receive any. I know they're on and playing, because they send me lives, so I have to imagine they're sending tickets as well that aren't coming through (especially since I'm not the only person by far to have this problem!). This bug is on the Facebook on PC version of the game for me. I haven't played on my phone because there's not enough space for new apps.

I logged into my King.com account and synced my game there. I can ask for tickets from King-registered players there, but they're slower to respond. So far I have one ticket there.

I know I can pay 9 gold bars, but I'd rather save them for when I need them in play.

Besides that, how can I get to level 46? Will I automatically be passed to the next episode when 72 hours have passed?

I've heard this bug repeats at level 60, and it's been going on a long time. Please figure out how to fix it so new players don't lose momentum so soon!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?