Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
For 2 weeks I haven't received my daily rewards on candy crush soda saga!! 3rd time Iv reported this now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What's the response?? I have been experiencing the same issue. The daily prize will show I win 2 hours unlimited playtime but when I go to play, it's just my regular 5 lives.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny