Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Already at level 688, each time i load up ccss and then press 'play' it goes to a black screen and crashes. I can' access any game at any level. Have done all updates through Google play and problem persists.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi millie!
The Xperia E model is back from 2012 and only has ½GB of internal RAM so I believe the model does not have enough capacity to run the game.
As a workaround I suggest you reboot the phone right before starting the game followed by closing any apps that automatically starts up after reboot.
In the long run you should look for a chance to upgrade to a newer phone.
Cheers :-)