Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have a lot of gifts and I don't want to lose all. I have played level 905. But the old version doesn't have next level. Some friends said that if I updated, I would lose all of the gifts.Is that true?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you so much.
No, I play on an Android tablet as well and I'm at the end level 1,005 waiting for the latest updates every other week. I never lose lives or boosters. You're missing out on fun game play by not updating. By gifts, do you mean lives and boosters? If so, I have yet to lose any.