Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am logged into Candy Crush Soda Saga on my mobile with a King account, I am over Level 1000 and want to now connect to Facebook, but everytime I do it takes me to Level 1, How can I connect without going back to the start?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I followed all your instructions and still nothing changed, I just can't understand why this is so difficult to do? everything i try it just keeps going back to level 1! sooooo frustrating!
The game should synchronize if you follow the steps here in this thread:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Make sure as well that you add the game to Facebook and play a level, see if that helps