Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm at level 995 on Soda. I have the high score each time & no other names showing when I complete each level (haven't seen any since level 800). Am I the top player or are there others playing ahead of me that I can't see for some reason?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hmmm... Good question. Facebook to post here, but I don't believe Facebook for the game - so I guess kingdom? (Apols - is there an easy way to determine?)
What are you connecting to in the game exactly, Facebook or Kingdom?