Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I used 46 gold bars and just as I was about to finish, and win , the level my game crashed. Can I get my gold bars back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using IOS version 9.3.5 and an iPad 2 mini 2nd generation. You did not answer my question. Can I get the 46 bars back?
Hi Melalec!
Which iPad and OS version do you have? Some of the older iPad versions are no longer compatible with the game. Please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Do make sure you have used your boosters and lives first, otherwise they'll miss after you re-install the game.
Cheers :-)