Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lost progress and went to a 20 level. I was about a 80+ using Google 1st then Chrome. Also different with my Kindle. I hated to change to begin with but I'm ready to stop playing if need be.?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm a little lost because Chrome is a Google browser. You're playing the game on Facebook right? So when you login to your Facebook account in a different browser, you're saying that the level is different?
not solved still only level 20+ when I was 80+