Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 458, but it is not the same as other people I know that beat it? Mine has more candy to eat in the middle then any one else I have seen? Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It could be that the level was updated. Check the videos here in date order and see if they match yours: https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAI%253D&q=candy+soda+458
It could be that the level was updated. Check the videos here in date order and see if they match yours:
https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAI%253D&q=candy+soda+458