Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How come I cannot play Candy Crush Soda Saga on Facebook on PC? I don't have a mobile phone or tablet to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
Could you please try the link in another browser please. You can also try searching for the game on Facebook to see if it appears
Bonjour, Quand je veuxs jouer à Candy crush soda, le jeux s'ouvre jusqu'à 100 pour cent puis plus rien sur mozilla et sur google chrome on me dit que je n'ai pas adobe flash player alors qu'il est bien là ????? Merci de votre aide
Hi Johnny,
Thanks for your suggestion to try another browser. I blocked it in Facebook few months ago and now I unblocked it and I'm able to play again. My bad
Hello John.
The game is available to play on Facebook.
Please click here to play: https://apps.facebook.com/candycrushsoda
Kind regards,
Johnny