Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my fishing tournament has been closed since yesterday and my husbands is still opened. Last count I had was 170 fish and now the tournament is closed even though th time is not up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Logging out or rebooting does not help unfortunately.
I believe there is a bug in the software as its been happening since the last update about one week ago.
Jenny Green, I've also tried disconnecting, logging out, rebooting my device several times and nothing - it still says closed. What's more, it seems to only do it to me when I'm in first place, between 5-700 fish ahead of the rest. Coincidence? Unlikely. The rest of the time it's open. There is some other issue at play, no pun intended.
I could still see the countdown timer even though it said it was closed. Then it closed and the countdown timer was gone.Now with Bubblegum Hill, I can see the new countdown timer, but there's no Bubblegum Hill.This has all happened since the latest updates and that makes me think it isn't a coincidence.
I could still see the countdown timer even though it said it was closed. Then it closed and the countdown timer was gone.
Now with Bubblegum Hill, I can see the new countdown timer, but there's no Bubblegum Hill.
This has all happened since the latest updates and that makes me think it isn't a coincidence.
The fishing tournament is over, now. It ended at 2:30 a.m. Next time it happens, try it again.
Logging out, rebooting, powering off, all done countless times, but nothing helps.
I believe there is a bug in the latest updates that need to be fixed.
This has happened to me quite a few times, including this past weekend. If you log out of Facebook then reconnect, and/or exit the game then open it again, it will be there. You may have to do this multiple times.