Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've seen many complaints about this but not a single response yet...
Yesterday the Tournament closed with many hours left to play.
Today there is no Bubblegum Hill.
Please fix this ASAP.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately it doesn't help on this occassion. I've tried everything multiple times.
I believe the newest updates have bugs.
I've had this happen many times, including the past weekend. If you log out of Facebook and then reconnect and/or exit the game and open it again, it will come back. Sometimes it can take multiple tries.