Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This has happened to both my devices. The fishing tournament opens. Then as soon as I am in first place, it closes.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This happens to me a lot also, not just in first place but when I pass a level all of a sudden it's closed! Very annoying
This happens to me also in the past week or so on two android devices. I play through king not FB. Tournament closes early and may reopen at some point. I've logged out & restarted phone/tablet with no luck. Some feedback is needed.