Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't uninstall the app without losing all my (400) levels of progress, but every time I open it crashes. How can I fix this without losing everything?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is on my laptop, microsoft.
unfortunately, the crash is during the loading stage of the game, so I can't get to the log in portion. I really don't want to start over.
I'm not sure what device you have but there are 2 threads here, both with tips for freezing/crashing issues:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Follow the steps to see if it helps. If you have to delete the game create a Kingdom account before you do it. Tap the orange icon in the game and enter your email and a password. This will save your game