Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
missing bosster and i never use it. please bring back again to me. thank you. and i cant entered new level 986 please help me ? and why in comp i can play lvl 1000.....?? thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had to create a fake fb profile to get any attention as my ticket for the same issue sat for a week with no response. I had a couple hundred boosters that disappeared and king was "kind" enough to give me 50 gold back instead of restoring them. You know, so I can buy a couple boosters back...after losing hundreds. A few years ago their customer service was amazing and now it's a joke. Better luck to you.
I lost all of my boosters as well with the latest mobile update about 2 weeks ago. I have yet to receive an answer from king. I have sent email and message and no response. Very frustrating