Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Fishing tournament didn't play last time and it is not coming up a gain this weekend? Anyone else having issues?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Bubblegum hill just ended around 3hrs ago, I don't see a fishing tournament on mine yet either, so maybe they'll post it later on, if so I hope they release new levels otherwise I can't play, :-(
That's weird, I always log out and log back in, just because I receive more lives from other players than from my Facebook players, but I don't lose boosters, only if I uninstall/reinstall or clear data, then I'll definitely lose all boosters. Sorry, wish I could help. 50 bars can't buy much that's for sure!
Whatever you do don't log out and back in again. I did and lost a couple hundred (grand total) boosters and kings solution was to give me 50 gold so that I guess I can go buy a couple of them back.