Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i have an iPad 2 and am unable to play candy crush soda anymore. Screen goes blank and closes game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My issues stopped when I deleted most of my pics and videos from the tablet and from the cloud. So far so good on both tablets.
If it is permitted (which I assume it must be) I can share the ipa file for version 1.80.1 (up to level 1970) which will work on your iPad 2. Maybe someone from King can confirm that there's no personal information contained in the file. The procedure is simple, you delete the app from your iPad and from iTunes on your computer. You then copy the ipa file to the appropriate iTunes folder on your computer then you sync your iPad to the computer and copy the file to the iPad. I BELIEVE that should work. Since it's a free app, I don't think the file is tied to a specific device.
If you haven't already, it might be worth going through the steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios